JPRM Copyediting: Calling all students!
Call for Papers
Call for Papers: Exercise for Individuals with Disabilities and Medical Complexity
About the Journal
The Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine (JPRM): An Interdisciplinary Approach Throughout the Lifespan is designed to parallel the multidisciplinary teams caring for children, adolescents and adults with childhood-onset physical disabilities and complex care needs worldwide.
- COVID-19 vaccination in individuals with spina bifida: A national survey
- Variability in lower extremity motor function in spina bifida only partially associated with spinal motor level
- Association of ethnicity and adaptive functioning with health-related quality of life in pediatric myelomeningocele
- Sleep related breathing disorders in the spina bifida population ages 1–20 years: A retrospective study in Arkansas
- Functional level of lesion scale: Validating fourteen years of research with the national spina bifida patient registry