JPRM Copyediting: Calling all students!
Call for Papers
JPRM is now full open access!
About the Journal
The Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine (JPRM): An Interdisciplinary Approach Throughout the Lifespan is designed to parallel the multidisciplinary teams caring for children, adolescents and adults with childhood-onset physical disabilities and complex care needs worldwide.
- The Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine goes full open access in 2023
- Social media and the practice of pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation in the COVID-19 pandemic: A new era in patient-care
- National survey of health services provided by pediatric post-acute care facilities in the US
- A survey of inpatient pediatric rehabilitation practices across the United States1
- Functional neurological symptom disorder: Preliminary findings of factors associated with walking ability post integrative pediatric rehabilitation